2/14/10

Family Outing

I went to New Jersey with my family today. First we went to Thomas Edison Museum. It was very interesting actually. There were all these chemical bottles and machines and cool whips. I saw his last creation, in which he wanted to make rubber out of goldenrod. He was a very smart guy. He made so many things, and I got inspired. If you have an idea or a dream, pursue it. Don't let sloth get in the way and disrupt things. But I'm a hypocrite. You should already know. Anyways, I went to another museum. I forgot what it's called. Oops, all I remember is the tour guide getting mad at my brother and I for throwing snowballs. Then I ate at a little sushi place called Little Tokyo. It was a cute little restaurant but an expensive one too.
 
 
 
  
btdubs: i always have sushi for some reason. and the last picture is mochi ice cream :)

No comments:

Post a Comment